Reserve the DIY Pinterest approach for small home repairs and upgrades, when it's time to list your home for sale or you begin the house hunt, trust the professionals.
Steve Fusilier and Chris Pixley of Fusilier Realty Group recently closed a commercial land deal off Narcoossee Rd., across from Ace Hardware and 7-Eleven, that will be the future site of Orlando Medical Center. The complex will be comprised of five 4,800 sq. ft. office/professional buildings. Official groundbreaking on the project is [...]
Have questions about lending? Loan Depot has the answer! Meet Fusilier's Premier Lender and pick their brain about your client lending needs. Bonus: Lunch is included!
The Fusilier Family is teaming up with Second Harvest Food Bank to help less fortunate families have something to be thankful for this holiday season. We know helping those in need is enough to warm your hearts already but we want to make the deal a little bit sweeter. Each person who donates will be entered into a drawing to win 1 of 3 prizes.
On Tuesday, October 24 Absolute Title of Central Florida will be hosting a FREE lunch & learn for any and all agents in the Central Florida area!
Attending the "Legal Issues that can Impact Title" class is a 3 hour credit for Continuing Education.. Interested?
Chris Pixley and Steve Fusilier of Fusilier Realty Group recently closed a transaction on behalf of Comins Development in the purchase of 7 acres directly across from the future site of the proposed Amazon Fulfillment Center. The land will eventually be used as warehouse flex space, following suit of the surrounding sites in the newly dubbed [...]
There are some VERY exciting eateries coming to Central Florida this Fall
Bem Bom on Corrine
3101 Corrine Drive, Orlando
165 South Orange Ave, Orlando
Too Much Sauce
1430 North Mills Ave Suite 170, Orlando
Austin’s Buffet & Bakery
2300 West State Road 434, Longwood
Market on Magnolia
150 South Magnolia Ave, Orlando
1225-A East Colonial Drive, Orlando
Little Blue Donut Co.
223 West Fairbanks, Winter Park
Four Rebels American Taco Kitchen & Bar
1618 North Mills Ave, Orlando
642 West Church Street, Orlando
Unknown Opening Dates
1809 East Winter Park Road, Orlando
The Glass Knife
276 South Orlando Ave, Winter Park
Peppino’s Organic Italian Kitchen & Pizzeria
2420 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando
Terralina Crafted Italian (Disney Springs)
1486 Buena Vista Drive, Orlando
The Edison (Disney Springs)
1570 East Buena Vista Drive, Orlando
Garp & Fuss
348 North Park Ave, Winter Park
4833 New Broad Street, Orlando
Maria & Enzo’s (Disney Springs)
1486 Buena Vista Drive, Orlando
Nikki’s Place (reopening)
742 Carter Street, Orlando
New Locations (of some local favorites) Coming Soon:
Gringos Locos at UCF (September 2017)
4258 West Plaza Drive, Orlando
Gringos Locos Downtown South
517 East Michigan Street, Orlando
Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream
Fern Creek Road and Kaley (November 2017)
Comcast Opens WiFi hotspots to non-customers during Hurricane Irma
View hotspot locations (137,000 WiFi spots across Florida) >> http://www.palmbeachpost.com/business/hurricane-irma-comcast-opens-wifi-hotspots-non-customers/JZYzaX2hN0OSzOvAFTnCkM/
U-Haul offering to store Floridians belongings during Hurricane Irma for FREE
U-Haul Moving & Storage Locations (96 Stores in 54 Cities) >>
City of Orlando offers FREE garage parking in Downtown Orlando during Hurricane Irma to keep your car safe and covered
This will begin at 8:00 AM on Saturday, September 9 until 8:00 AM on Tuesday, September 12
Garage Addresses (5 locations) >>
Airbnb Inc. has encouraged hosts to offer free housing to Florida and Georgia residents evacuating from Hurricane Irma & has waived all service fees to book select properties as part of their Disaster Relief Program
For more information on dates, locations and participating housing >>
JetBlue won’t charge more than $99 for a direct flight out of Florida & other Airline information
Flight details >>
Hotline to report price gouging: 866-9-NO-SCAM
1. Charge up every laptop in your home. If you lose power, turn a laptop on (but don't unlock the screen) and use your iPhone or Android cable to charge your phone via the USB ports. Most newer laptops can charge a smartphone multiple times.
2. Keep your phone on "Low Power Mode." This setting will use far less juice. On an iPhone, go to "Settings," scroll down to "Battery" and turn on "Low Power Mode." On an Android, swipe down from the top menu and find the "Power Saving" icon.
3. Use your car to charge your phone. Most newer cars have a USB port – or two. Even if your car is out of fuel, you can turn it on and charge it using the car battery. It's a last resort, but if you have a newer car battery, it will charge a phone multiple times easily.
4. Buy an external charger if you don't have one; most drug stores have them. Portable smartphone battery chargers are getting better and less expensive. Most drug store chains have them near the counter, but you will pay more for the convenience. But if you need one right now, that is a good place to look.
Companies such as Anker and Aukey sell high-quality, high capacity chargers on Amazon. Consider buying one before the next storm. Some of the new one have capacities approaching 30,000 mAh, which is enough to charge an phone over five times.
5. Still have power but want to charge a phone quickly without using a wall socket? Plug it into the USB port on your TV. Most newer TVs have one.
- older posts
- newer posts